There is government funding currently available to help you afford the internet access your business needs to flourish and succeed. CONTACT US now to confirm your eligibility and help secure your entitlement.
- ADSL - a family of superfast internet access products delivering downstream speeds of up to 24Mbps.
- Fibre - With download speeds up to 80Mbps and upstream speeds up to 20Mbps, Fibre Broadband offers the pinnacle of speed and service for broadband in the UK.
- Assured Broadband - a dedicated IP circuit into your business which delivers guaranteed voice calls of the highest quality.
- FTTC - Fibre To The Cabinet is a new entry-level ethernet solution that closes the gap between high-speed broadband and high-availability ethernet services.
- Fibre - If your business needs premium, high-speed connectivity with high availability and capacity, Ethernet Fibre delivers up to 1Gbps dedicated bandwidth. It's not only fast, it's flexible, as bandwidth can be quickly upgraded when needed.
- EFM - Ethernet in the First Mile provides cost-effective data access, can be delivered in half the time of fibre optic ethernet and without compromising quality or service levels.